Let's not be strangers

Hi there. JJ here. I'm no longer updating this blog, but I'm starting fresh over at http://jjkeith.net/blog/ and you can subscribe to the new feed at http://feeds.feedburner.com/JJKeith. I also update on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, including copious kid pics.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Write Club

Just a quick update to let you know about an event I'll be participating in on Monday, if'n you're a Los Angeles local. Write Club is: "2 opposing writers 2 opposing ideas 7 minutes apiece Audience picks a winner. Writers compete for cash going to a charity of their choosing." My bout is "Man versus Machine." I'm arguing machine. You can RSVP to the event on Facebook and find out more about Write Club here.

In brief:
When: Monday, 11/12, 7 p.m.
Where: Bootleg Theatre on Beverly near Alvarado
Cost: $8 at the door
Beer, wine and various other beverages available

Apologies for the lack of posting. Between getting ready for my bout, keeping the kids from destroying themselves, and doing some billable work, I haven't had much time. And, as always, a photo of my kids for no particular reason:

IMG_4845

1 comment:

Elly said...

Woo, that's awesome hey! Love all these fun projects you've got goin on :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...